1) Pour 1 to 1.5 oz of Trinity Absinthe into your glass.
2) If you prefer, place a sugar cube on an absinthe spoon or a brouilleur.
3) Slowly drip ice cold water into your glass or over your sugar cube.
4) Watch closely as the absinthe begins to change color and form opaque swirls.
5) Continue to "louche" the absinthe until it has been evenly transformed.
6) The result should be approximately four parts water to one part absinthe.
7) Stir in any undissolved sugar, and enjoy your Trinity!
Photos Coming Soon!
Garden of Eden
1) Muddle a trinity of blackberries with a sugar cube and fresh mint
2) Add a traditional preparation of Trinity Absinthe
3) Garnish with a sprig of mint and serve in a martini glass
Sugar-Berry Green Fairy
1) Follow the instructions for the Garden of Eden, making a few minor changes:
A) Use club soda or seltzer instead of water in the traditional preparation
B) Serve over ice in a highball glass
Saint Patrick's Confession
1) Prepare a ratio of 1 part Trinity Absinthe to 1 part ice cold water
2) Add 2 parts Irish cream liqueur
3) Add a splash of Chambord (optional)
4) Shake with ice and pour into an old-fashioned glass or strain into a martini glass
5) Garnish with chocolate shavings
The Traditional: Rocky Mountain style
1) Pour 1 to 1.5 oz of Trinity Absinthe into your preferred outdoor container.
2) Soak a clean cotton t-shirt in your nearest creek, and slowly strain the crisp snowmelt into the absinthe.
3) If you have remembered to bring a sugar cube and would prefer one, crumble it into your container and stir it all together with your freshly creek-cleaned index finger.
4) Enjoy your Trinity!*
*Please note that while Overland Distillery is pretty sure that you will not contract giardia, we accept no liability in the event of infection.
Use Trinity Absinthe as a rinse!
-Your favorite bourbon
Replace half of the standard amount of the standard spirit with Trinity Absinthe!
-Dark and Stormy
There are many retro absinthe drinks that have made quite the comeback. The Corpse Reviver #2 is one of our personal favorites, but you should feel free to experiment with Trinity Absinthe creations both old and new. Trinity Absinthe is continually recognized by industry experts as a leading absinthe, perfect for food pairings ranging from Italian sausage to chocolate cake and hand-crafted specialty drinks. Cheers!